ANYONE CAN CALL AND MAKE PUBLIC COMMENT - YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN MANATEE. PLEASE HELP!
The meetings can be viewed live on www.mymanatee.org/mga and on Manatee Government Access (MGA) Spectrum channel 644, Verizon channel 30, and Comcast channel 20.
To enter your comments into the public record for an upcoming meeting, you may do so in the following ways:
- You may deliver your comments in person to Commissioners during the meeting.
- You may fill out the comment form below in advance of the meeting. Be sure to include your name and submit your remarks by the meeting deadline. County Commissioners may not receive your comments before the meeting if the form is submitted after the deadline.
- With the exception of quasi-judicial items, you may deliver your comments by phone by calling in during the meeting. Dial 1-888-788-0099 or 1-877-853-5247 and enter the Meeting ID Number (followed by #).
- September 14, 2021 - Regular Meeting - Meeting ID Number 835 0228 2091
- September 14, 2021 - Budget Public Hearing - Meeting ID Number 867 2138 7445
- September 15, 2021 - Work Session - Meeting ID Number 870 0981 4356
- September 16, 2021 - Land Use Meeting - Meeting ID Number 894 4153 4859
- Dial-in Instructions:
- Dial one of the Zoom numbers and enter the Meeting ID Number (followed by #).
- There are no participant IDs, please press (#)
- You will be placed into the call on mute
- (*) 9 to raise hand
- (*) 6 to unmute